For those looking for a change of pace from Netflix's action-packed Korean originals, the streaming platform offers a range of Korean food, travel and lifestyle documentaries that are perfect for relaxing and learning something new.
“Rhapsody” (2020-2021) and “A Nation” (2022-2023) by ELTV are two such documentary series that are available for viewing on Netflix.
“Korean Pork Belly Rhapsody,” the first project to open the six-part “Rhapsody” series, presents the history of Korean grilled pork belly and explores different recipes and approaches to the dish.
Starring popular TV personality and chef Paik Jong-won as the host, the project showcases the unique stories of diverse individuals across Korea -- ranging from butchers, writers and a professor of agriculture and economics, to chefs, restaurant owners and village locals -- who share their experiences and thoughts on Korean pork belly.
- Samsung owns largest No. of Israeli subsidiaries among S. Korean conglomerates: report
- Blinken redoubles calls for humanitarian pause in Israel
- Japan returns favor again by flying 15 Korean nationals out of Israel
- FM makes final pitch for World Expo 2030 in France
- GS Caltex, Posco team up on biofuel
- Naver CEO satisfied with 'better
- Bedbug fear spreads across Seoul
- [Herald Review] ‘Iron Mask,’ a rare kendo film filled with wordless yet powerful scenes